Re: Need Help in using gupnp_device_info_get_icon_url

On 1 October 2013 07:54, badrichandi gmail com <badrichandi gmail com> wrote:
, from client I am  trying to get this icon using api ,
gupnp_device_info_get_icon_url()
when I run my client code I am able to see the
http://localhost:port/image.png getting displayed. But I need to save this
png file , as per the gupnp_device_info_get_icon_url api help , I could see
the char** mimetype :  The location where to store the the format of the
returned icon , so I used it in following way ,

a =
gupnp_device_info_get_icon_url(info,"image/png",32,120,120,1,&b,&m,&y,&c);

where b is a char* string having the path (where to store the png).

No, a is the url of the icon. b is the mimetype. The documentation
could be clearer but this is what it tries to say.

HTH,
 Jussi