Problems with gupnp-php-extension

Hi,

I am building the project that relates to gupnp php extension but it has some problems:

#1: I completed all steps in "Compiling PECL extensions statically into PHP" (http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.pecl.static.php) but after installed, i could not find "gupnp.so" anywhere in file system even though installation was correct (i think because no error is detected).

#2: I copied "examples" folder in gupnp package to /var/www/ and restarted the web server but i did'nt see anything in web browser when i accessed those links(The media server was running in this time).

Please let me know how i can know the gupnp php extension is running and  how to run those examples correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Thanh Le.

--
Thanh Le,
Faculty of Electronics And Telecommunications,