Re: Question regards gupnp-tools

On Fr, 2013-06-21 at 10:07 -0700, Guanhua Wang wrote:
Dear All,

Thanks for the great gupnp!!

I've been doing a project which is about discover meta data of media files in dlna servers within LAN, and
I found some very interesting example in the gupnp-tools kit which called gupnp-av-cp which have nice GUI.
But do you have examples that without GUI and events control which simply found the servers and the medias'
meta files?

There's either upnp-browse (https://github.com/phako/upnp-browse) or I
suppose you could do something with the examples of dLeyna-Server
(https://01.org/dleyna/)