Problems in compiling gupnp source code

Hello all of you,
I'm Paolo and I'm mailing you because I'm following the tutorial on the website:
https://developer.gnome.org/gupnp/unstable/client-tutorial.html
I've written all the source code in a .cpp text file. I put this text file in a folder called prova1 and I copied in this folder the following folders:
glib-2.35.9
gupnp-0.20.2
gssdp-0.14.2
libsoup-2.24.0
libxml-1.8.17
which I downloaded from gupnp website.

Then I tried to run the program with the command:

~/Desktop/Paolo/prova1$ g++ cp1.cpp -o cpprova -I (all the folders with the relative headers ) -L (all the folders containing libraries);

now libraries must be linked with -llibraries ; the problem is I really don't manage to do it.

What's the best way to link what the program needs to run?

Should I try to do a bash text? And does a bash just written for this purpose exist?

I really thank you for your time and your answers.

Paolo