Re: Using gupnp in C++ Code

On Mi, 2013-07-17 at 14:48 +0530, kirr official wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to gupnp and I'm trying to develop a simple MediaServer using
gupnp. My code base is developed using C++, I found some issues with
auto connecting the service and actions. Can i use gupnp API's in C++
code?
Please advice me the same

For autoconnecting to work in C++ code, you need to wrap the functions
you want to connect to in extern "C" { } to prevent C++ name mangling.
Otherwise the autoconnect code cannot find the functions.