Re: GUnP dev

On Do, 2013-01-10 at 17:09 +0100, Rémi Guichard wrote:
> hi,
>

> I would like to control GUPnP, only with a terminal.
> Search new UPnP/DLNA server and renderer and play/stop video on
> renderer.
> Actually i know that GUPnP do that with "grafical" mode.
>

> So, what are solution to control GUPnP only with a terminal?

There's no real commandline client provided by gupnp. with a little bit
of coding dLeyna[1] gives you access to everything UPnP via python and
has some examples as well. There was a similar thread in November with
hints from Mark Ryan on what to do with dLeyna to accomplish this.

[1] https://01.org/dleyna/