   Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:20:26 +0100
   From: Sven Neumann <s neumann raumfeld com>
Subject: Re: undefinied symbol g_thread_init
     To: Helmut Schiefer <helmut schiefer ca>
     Cc: gupnp-list gnome org

Hi,

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 09:10 +0100, Helmut Schiefer wrote:

I downloaded the gupnp pecl package a few days ago (Version 1.0.0) and
I also try to use the current source code from the Gupnp Webseite.

When ever I try to put in the extension=gupnp.so I got the following error:
undefinied symbol g_thread_init. I try to find a solution with google
and also within the list archive.

Any Idea to solve the problem?

Just remove the call to g_thread_init(). It is not any longer needed
with recent versions of GLib.

Regards,
Sven

----- End message from Sven Neumann <s neumann raumfeld com> -----