gupnp support ipv6?

hi everyone

    I'm using gupnp-0.20.6 and gssdp-0.14.6 on win7, compiling it with MinGW. I always get "Error creating the GUPnP context: No default route?" when execute test-browsing.exe. When I gdb it, I find that gssdp don't support ipv6 in the function get_host_ip. My compute just open ipv4 and ipv6 support. so when we invoking get_host_ip function, we just ignore ipv6 in this function. I just forbidden my ipv6 support, everything works alright.
    Is there anyone has implements ipv6 support?

    or we have any plan to support this feature in the future?

    or maybe I should implement it by myslef.
    I would apreciate any hint on this problem!
Thanks,
quan