Re: GUPnP device description handling

Hi all,

In our application, we initially have just the template for the file
on the filesystem.
Then we load the template and fill friendly name, udn, etc.
At the end we serialize the content into a temporary file to match the
current API.

It is no big deal to create the temporary file.
But I don't agree that the file is (always) available.

Kind regards
 Brano