Re: GUPnP client invocations and timeout

Hi,

thank you for your patch, but SoupSession has a "timeout" property which
is by default set to "0" (infinite). If the timeout occurs the message
will be finished with SOUP_STATUS_IO_ERROR. Despite the description this
also works on the SessionAsync we use in GUPnP. With regards to wakeups
I'd prefer to use that instead of an extra timer.