GUPnP-tools don't find devices in other subnets.

Hi all

I am trying to test an UPnP device that in my case in another subnet.
The problem is that I can not detect it. If I am in the same subnet
the GUPnP Universal Control Point detects the device without any
problem. I tried another program, UPnP inspector, and this detects all
the devices in the network without problem but it has problems with
some data types that GUPnP does not have.

I am in a Debian Testing (wheezy) the version of GUPnP-tools is the
0.8.1, I tried the 0.8.3 from the experimental repository with the
same result.

Maybe, am I doing something wrong? Is a bug? or have it a purpose?

Thanks in advance,

Alberto Milla