[gupnp] gssdp & GIO

Hi,

currently GSSDP uses a home-brewn GSource implementation which is
neither portable nor 21st century ;)

During the discussion with Zeeshan and Ross of the future of my Windows
port of GSSDP and why it cannot be merged currently, I suggested that it
would probably be more future-proven to port GSSDP to GIO. That said,
here's a pretty straight-forward port of my windows port to GIO. I used
my windows port as a starting point since it already modifies some of
the code in a GSocket friendly way (by accident, actually). You can find
the code here:

http://gitorious.org/~phako/gupnp/jensg-gssdp/commits/gio

It's still a bit rough around the edges (like might leak references) but
works well with gssdp-device-sniffer, gupnp-av-cp and Rygel. I tagged
the version which I consider feature-equivalent to current master with
gio-0.1.

Nevertheless, there is room for more improvement (in no particular
order):
  * Add some tests
  * Make the SocketSource a GObject and move the event handling done in
    the client into the SocketSource
  * Make the multicast code nice enough to be included into glib.
  * Create a portable physical network layer library which will include
    the host-ip detection code of GSSDP and all of the network
    management code currently in gUPnP. This will encapsulate all of
    the network portability ugliness, keeping the other libs nice and
    shiny
  * Make it IPv6 aware.

Please share your opinions on that.