[gupnp] UPnP Remote Access

Hi,

I would like to put some effort on UPnP Remote Access implementation
using GUPnP.
I have already studied somewhat the RemoteAccess_1 specs in
  http://upnp.org/resources/upnpresources.zip.

There seems to be some RA functionality implemented during last summer:
  http://sghai.blogspot.com/2010/08/google-summer-of-code-update-bridging.html

The picture in the blog does not relate very well to
UPnP-ra-RAArchitecture-v1-20090930.pdf.
At least the component names are totally different.
I think that perhaps it would be better to obey strictly the existing
UPnP specifications.
After all, the specs are accepted by the UPnP forum.

Does anybody know if there is any ongoing activities with this GSoC
implementation or possibly
with any other opensource Remote Access solution?

BR,
jukka