[gupnp] Re: commit 7ebd4453f6377ed3c721b3af253cbef423bab0cc

Hi Sven,

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Sven Neumann <s neumann raumfeld com> wrote:
> Hi Zeeshan Ali,
>
> we finally managed to update our GUPNP stack to the latest released
> versions. Most things are working nicely again.

  Cool! good to know. :)

> But we found a problem
> with the initial state events from a UPNP service. The event in question
> is from a ConnectionManager service which has three evented state
> variables. The event looks like this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <e:propertyset xmlns:e="urn:schemas-upnp-org:event-1-0">
>  <e:property>
>    <SinkProtocolInfo>http-get:*:application/ogg</SinkProtocolInfo>
>    <SourceProtocolInfo/>
>    <CurrentConnectionIDs>0</CurrentConnectionIDs>
>  </e:property>
> </e:propertyset>
>
> Unfortunately the GUPnPServiceProxy object only gets the notification of
> the first variable (SinkProtocolInfo). The other two state variables are
> ignored. We found that this is due to this commit from you:

  The commit is quite correct according toe UPnP device architecture
doc, the event message is wrong. i-e for each property you have a
separate 'property' node, otherwise the parent 'propertyset' would
been completely redundant. Where do you get this event from?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124