Re: [gupnp] getting "no such device" error ...

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 12:55 +0300, Mehmet Sahin wrote:
> The current versions are gupnp-0.12.8 and gssdp-0.6.4, I'm planning to
> update them with the latest versions released short time ago.

You'll probably get different error messages if you try and replicate
the problem.  It would be good if we knew where the errors came from
what what caused them, so that the messages could be more useful.

> Some minor changes were done for our arch, mostly touchs it's build system.

Feel free to send over any patches and we'll see if they can be
integrated cleanly.

Ross
--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre