[gupnp] getting "no such device" error ...

Title: getting "no such device" error ...

Hi All,

We have ported gupnp framework to our Ubicom arch. which is running on uClinux, now trying to run gupnp and gssdp test applications to verify the study.

We are getting error from test-browsing app in gupnp, it's like "Error creating the GUPnP context: no such device"
Same kind of error for test-browser app in gssdp, "Error creating the GSSDP client: no such device"

It's verified that linux eth0 device is up and working correctly, somehow these test apps could not recognize it.
I need to understand how gupnp framework gets the information about availability of network device, how can I trace this problem ?

Your helps will be appreciated ...

Regards
Mehmet Sahin