Re: [gupnp] Light server example program not working on ARM platform

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Sohail Desai <desaisohail gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Zeeshan,
>
> Currently the xml files are in the same directory. So I don't know why the
> app cannot find the files. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sohail
>
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:00 AM, Sohail Desai <desaisohail gmail com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I am debugging the light-server example program on an ARM processor. The
>> > program exits with the following messages:
>> >
>> > The light is now off.
>> >
>> > ** (process:406): WARNING **: Unable to download description document
>> > from
>> > http://10.
>> > 22.11.160:34917/BinaryLight1.xml
>> >
>> > ** (process:406): CRITICAL **: gupnp_root_device_set_available:
>> > assertion
>> > `GUPNP_IS_R
>> > OOT_DEVICE (root_device)' failed
>> >
>> > ** (process:406): CRITICAL **: gupnp_device_info_get_service: assertion
>> > `GUPNP_IS_DEV
>> > ICE_INFO (info)' failed
>> > Cannot get SwitchPower1 service
>> >
>> > Child exited with retcode = 1
>> >
>> > Child exited with status 1
>> >
>> > It looks like the xml files cannot be found by the program. Do the XML
>> > files
>> > need to be in a particular directory for the app to work?
>>
>>  Yes, you need to run the app from the directory where the xml files are.

   Then i don't have any clue. If i run the app from another
directory, i get exactly the same issues you are getting but when i
run the app from the examples dir, everything just works. The light is
off initially, that is normal.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)