Re: [gugmasters] Building Gnome India Website

hi Sahil,

The website looks great. So I cc: gugmaster mail list to share with other GNOME users group leaders and GNOME.Asia community.

I also suggest that you can write for GNOME Quarterly Q2[1] report to announce website of gnomeindian.org.You can also write some local activities in Q2 report. You can contact Andre Klapper to submit the Q2 report.

Some suggestions for the website:
1. The website will be a place to announce some local activities. Photos after activities can be uploaded to this website.
2. If there are useful documents like slides, you can also upload to this website.

-Emily

[1]https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2012/Q2