Re: [gugmasters] Annual Report 2010/2011

Dear Emily Gnoyer:

^__^

Wish  it will be helpful
GNOME.Asia 2010 with COSCUP
http://2010.gnome.asia/
-- After this conference Taiwan Create GNOME Users Group, we have many workshop with gnome
-- There are some pictures in flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/gnome-tw/pool/

2011 GNOME 3 Lunch Party  http://gnome.tw/2011gnome3  -- Beijin, Taiwan, and HongKong use Video Streaming (Justin.tv) (https://live.gnome.org/VideoStreaming/JustinTv) have fun together

GNOME.Asia 2011 in Bangalore  http://2011.gnome.asia/
-- We record GNOME User Video  http://youtu.be/jHJB-N_rOZA

Best regards

Max

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
Hi there, my name is Emily Gonyer and I'm helping with the GNOME Annual Report for 2010 & 2011. We're hoping to finalize the report within the next week or so, and would like to do a section on GNOME Users Groups activities from the last two years. We are mostly looking for key activities that took place (ie launch parties, hackfests, meet-ups, etc). If you know of something that you think was important in 2010/2011 please email myself, Juanjo, Karen or the marketing list with information - or come chat in the #marketing channel on irc!

Thanks!

Emily Gonyer

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein