Re: [gugmasters] marketing material

Dear Tobias.

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 09:22:25AM +0200, Marcus Moeller wrote:
I just wanted to ask where I could
request some marketing material (Poster, Sticker, Shirts...).
I usually print the posters myself.
For stickers I get some quotes and ask the board whether they'll reimburse me.
I don't know about shirts, but I guess the simplest thing to do is to pay a few t-shirts and sell them for a bit more than you bought them.

Can you perhaps point out an address where you have printed the stickers?

Greets
Marcus