Re: [gugmasters] reg: Goodies for GNOME 3 Launch Party

Dear Kinshuk,

We have contacted you in Feb to ask for contact information, but haven't got any reply. The deadline of sending goodies is passed.

Hopefully the resource page should provide enough information and support for you to organize your event.
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Resources

All the best to your GNOME 3 party!

Pockey