Re: [gugmasters] Launch Party at Tkkrlab in Holland

Hi Dennis,

Tell me how many goodies you want.

I can not promise right now but I will try and send as many as possible.

Thanks,
emily

2011/2/24 Dennis Beekman <d c beekman devel gmail com>
Dear Gnome People,

On the 28th of December we started a new makerspace/hackerspace in the eastern part on the Netherlands called Tkkrlab (Pronounce as Tukker-Lab)
Since the beginning of this month we have our own space where we can now organise regular meetings but since we only had the key last week it it still rather empty.

We would like to organise a launch party and we possibly would like to combine it with the grant opening of our new userspace... but we are not sure if the building/room will be done in time to actually allow for it...

We would very much like to have the goodies send to us so we have them in the event that we are done in time, and even if we don't we would like to have the banner and other goodies as decoration for our new building.

We would need the Max amount of goodies you can send us including the banner as we also have the 20 people strong "Linux Club Twenthe" as part of our userbase aswell of wich have use Gnome/Ubuntu/Debian.

If you are agreed in sending us the goodies eventhough we cannot promisse we will be ready in time for the party please contact me on d c beekman devel gmail com to arange shipment.
I have not listed our party yet pending your respons...

Kind Regards,

Dennis Beekman