Re: [gugmasters] Regarding Goodies for GNOME 3.0 Release Party

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> Hi Pockey,
>
> Just for info, I've been moderating a lot of emails to the list recently.
>
> Pockey & Fred, would you like to be moderators for the list as well?

I'm an only vaguely related note, listadmin[1] will make your life alot easier:

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/sysadmin/2010/10/24/improved-mailman-list-moderation-with-listadmin/

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com