[gugmasters] Fw: want supports

Hi! This is Sumant Singh from School of Engineering and Technology Jain University, Bangalore.

Firstly I would like to give brief introduction of the university. We have number of achievers in different sectors like
Pankaj Advani :-World Billards champion.
Robin Uthappa & Manish Pandey :-Indian cricket team player,
Sikha Tondon :-women swimmmer,
Team Drone :-Got 3rd, 2nd and 5th place in SAE (Aero-designing) 2009, 2010 and 2011 held at Atlanta, Calofornia and Boston respectively.
Ravi Theja :- Member of South Asian Youth Conference and and he among the two syudent environmentalist selected from India.
Tanvi Singla :- Will represnt India in Miss Asia 2011 competetion.

So, Here is the thing. Around  Six Student from our college atteneded GNOME Asia  summit 2011.
We are forming a GNOME user group Initially in the month of september, so want some support from GNOME community(supports like badges, CD etc. for the volunteers).

Please help us out, tell me the procedure, How could I get these supports.

with regards
Sumant