[gugmasters] Gnome India group

Hello Mani,

Thanks for showing enthusiasm for spreading information about GNOME in India.
If you want to start a GNOME user group, I would suggest you to make use of the open GNOME platform (eg: mailing lists) instead of proprietary ones.

See this: https://live.gnome.org/UserGroups
Also this might help: http://chandniverma.blogspot.com/2011/05/interested-in-starting-and-maintaining.html

Regards,
--