[gugmasters] Event pre-work page and GNOME Domain.

Dear  folks,

In-order to connect our(lk) GNOME user to rest of world i am willing
to requested domain of srilanka.gnome.org or lk.gnome.org. i asked to
<gnome-infrastructure gnome org> still i did not get any reaction from
them.we are happy to here any positive answer about it.

additional info about the event in srilanka.today we had APAC meeting
during the meeting i have given my tasks status[1]
also you can see pre work of the event.

[1]:-https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_lk_prework

Thanks for your valuable time and encourage us.we are look forward to
here from you all.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Suresh

- ---
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka.

Key fingerprint = 80F2 6188 4A9C 82B9 5C10 0B89 D540 CA17 071D DF70
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Suresht