Re: [gugmasters] local website and GUG formation

Hi mani,

On 04/14/2011 08:50 PM, Mani Y wrote:
Hi,

       I dropped the mail where you suggested. And they are ready to help and I'm currently having conversation with Olav Vitters for setting up the website.

Nice! Let us know when the site is ready :)

Thank you so much for your help. And regarding GUG formation we have scheduled a local college student meetup on 26th april where we will have detailed conversation for group formation. :)

The pleasure is all ours! All the best to your first meeting! Do take some pictures, document your meeting and blog about it so we can all congrat you, of course other GUGs can benefit from it as well.

Pockey

Regards