[gugmasters] Adding GNOME related presentations at OSCON to calendar

Hi all,

I added my presentation slots for OSCON to the GNOME community event
calendar to keep a trace of them over time. It would be great, I think,
if we could have all the GNOME related talks in the calendar, including
the Moblin talks and Stormy's presentation.

This is an opportunity to crowd-source this, I think - would anyone with
permissions to add events to the calendar please help by adding one
session which isn't yet there to the community calendar on Google, please?

Schedule: http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/schedule/grid

Google calendar:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mdnrfqhbsjn37b6sgad089qmak%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&pvttk=6f28026b72059ce97f46f69b5b02c335

Thanks!