Re: [gugmasters] Amazon referrals firefox extension for GNOME

I can provide our tax id and address to anyone who can help.

Stormy

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
> I created accounts in:
> http://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk, friendofgnome-21
> http://associates.amazon.ca, friendofgnome06-20 (friendofgnome-20 was
> not available)
>
> Now I could use some help:
>
> I found the web page for https://affiliate.amazon.co.jp but it was in
> Japanese ...
> I couldn't find France or Germany's affiliate pages.
> Any others?

Sounds like a job for the GUG masters!

Guys - if you are in a country listed above, or another country where
Amazon runs an affiliate program (I wonder if there's a .br programme, a
.cn programme, etc), please create an affiliate programme, and mail the
IDs here so that Stormy can include them in the GNOME affiliates Firefox
plug-in.

Thanks!
Dave.

--