Re: [gugmasters] Oportunity for GNOME event in Chile, 2008

El mié, 07-11-2007 a las 21:18 -0300, Fabián Arias escribió:
> Hi,
>

> The main event in Chile related to FLOSS is the "Encuentro Nacional
> Linux", which in its 9th edition will be hosted at the Universidad de
> Concepción, in the south of Chile next year.

Just to say that GNOME Foundatio has already helped to our local group
bringing to hackers to our main event on 2006, Fer and Mariano joined
us, and a year after still i hear people talking about their awesome
talks. So we would very proud to have a new chance next year!

> Being part of the organization commitee, and our close relation to
> GNOME Chile, one of the goals of the organization is to create a track
> related to GNOME. For this we have in mind to bring to Chile some cool
> rock stars from the project, for wich Pedro Villavicencio (one of our
> local rock stars) is in Cambridge at the UDS trying to convince
> Vincent Untz to come here and enjoy the chilean wine, same thing with
> André Klapper, a good friend of GNOME Chile ;)

Well, they know our local group, and can ask to our formers guest like
Rodrigo, Federico, Fer or Mariano about our food, wine and landscapes!,
guys we're waiting for you!

Thanks Fabian for bringing this topic!

--
Fernando San Martín Woerner
Jefe de Informática

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por nuestros servidores
y se considera que est�impio.