Re: [gugmasters] Linux World Conference and Exhibition Korea

Hi all,

We've been invited to participate in Linux World Seoul in June. I've
asked whether we get a free stand as a free software project - if we do,
is there anyone from GNOME Korea who would be willing to man this stand?
Is there anyone from GNOME Korea here?

Cheers,
Dave.

--