Sponsor logos (was Re: Linux magazine sponsor logo on frontpage)

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 08:27:24PM +0200, Sense Hofstede wrote:
> On 18 May 2010 12:19, Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl> wrote:
> > We've got our first sponsor logo to be put on the page. Attached are
> > the graphics files.
> >
> > The idea is to have a similar listing as on http://debconf.org/, where
> > at the bottom you will find the Linux Magazine logo, with underneath it
> > the links to national issues of the magazine (the logo itself links to
> > the english edition website). We're not doing Brazil, but Germany
> > Spain and Poland are in.
>
> The logo is now placed at <http://guadec.org/>. If you have any
> comments, please let me know.

Just in, we also want the logo for ubuntu user on there!

It's attached. The url's:

Ubuntu User English, http://www.ubuntu-user.com/
Ubuntu User Germany, http://www.ubuntu-user.de/

Thanks for putting the linuxmag logo & links there!

Petra, any word on logo's from other sponsors?? Let's get those up there
asap as well! Let's give our sponsors the exposure they deserve for making
this whole party possible!

Gr,

Koen