Re: going live with the registration site

Koen,
I can have a press release written up this afternoon. I don't know about length restrictions (ie, twitter), maybe I'll do a couple different versions of the same thing. Who is registered on all the release sources??

To clarify: registration will be for those who want to attend GUADEC. Registration will be on 3 different levels. Slots are not limited, but registration closes on (date?).

William

ps - is this appropriate for the new 'guadec-web-list'?