Re: The GNOME Open Desktop Day page created and updated

Hi Sense and William,

Thanks, the site looks good!. However, it seems that an older version of the text somehow was being restored in the process. William had updated some text in the schedule, and had also updated the text before the schedule. William, do you still have that text somewhere? Or maybe you can restore it, Sense. I believe it was a better version of the text below:

Prior to GUADEC, the GNOME Open Desktop Day will take place. The GNOME Open Desktop Day will be organized in association with Programme Office NOiV - 'the Netherlands in Open Connection' and Open DWR. In line with NOiV's action plan <https://noiv.nl/files/2009/12/Action_plan_english.pdf>, the preconference will focus on the 'New Forerunners' /(action line 9, page 19 of the action plan)/ and other interested organisations in the (semi-) public sector

Please find the program below (subject to change). You can register here (add link to: https://register.guadec.org/). For more information, please contact Sanne te Meerman, sanne <-x-> opensourceadvies.nl, +31 6 14829390

best, sanne

Sense Hofstede schreef:
Hello,

As promised the GNOME Open Desktop Day now has got its own page at
<http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/opendesktopday>.
I've moved it away from the Overview page -- which now looks quite
empty -- and added the sponsors.

I've also improved the appearance of the page a bit and fixed some
mistakes in the English of the texts used on the page. The text should
also contain more links and explanations of abbreviations using the
<abbr> HTML tag.

Sanne, if there is anything you would like to add to this page, please
let me know. I did have a look at the leaflet you sent me, but I'm not
sure if it adds value to make that available on the website. What you?

Regards,