Re: typo in acco page

Brilliant :)

On a related note: pretty soon we will have some logo's to put up on the website.

We have two places: 1 is the sponsor page, the other is the front page where
platinunm and gold sponsors are included. I don't think we have a sponsor page
yet, but can you create the proper template for that already??

Gr,

Koen