Re: [Fwd: Venue directions on the website]

On 25 July 2010 00:30, William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com> wrote:
> I see that the HHS is mentioned by name on the front page. Thank you Sense?
> =)

I thought that was there already. But maybe the alternative use of "De
Haagse Hogeschool" and "The Hague University" caused some confusion
with non-Dutch speakers.
Anyway, I've added a link to the venue anchor at the conference page
and renamed the accommodation page to 'Accommodation and Venue'. I
hope people will be able to find the details more easily that way.

Should the address also be available at the front page, you think?