Re: GuadaLinex interview for Open Desktop Day

740 cybercenters, 600 libraries and 200 elderly/health care facilities = almost 1600 locations. (or have i double counted- are cybercenters located in the libraries?? I can check this with Jose.)

Quotes, I agree that the one marked by you is a key message. We could incorporate it into a sub-heading or as a side-bar quote.

Last chance - any other questions we should ask a person who is really driving OSS into his local community?