Re: [guadec-local] Visitor Bureau support

On 2015-05-04 15:41, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 2015-05-04 15:34, Oliver Propst wrote:
The Visitor Bureau (Gothenburg & CO) confirmed last week that indeed
some of the information boards at Landvetter Airport will display a
special welcome message to GUADEC attendees August 6-7, Gothenburg &
CO will pay the expense for this.

Because of this and the other services Gothenburg & CO is offering us
I suggest that we give them partner status, here [1] is a logo he we
can use on the website.

What are the other services?

Oh, I saw that you mentioned this in your first e-mail.
So are we getting brochures and maps and put them for display at the venue?
City cards for attendees who are interested? What is included in the city card? How do we arrange that?
- Andreas