Re: [guadec-local] Visitor Bureau support

Awesome!

On 4 May 2015 3:34 pm, "Oliver Propst" <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
The Visitor Bureau (Gothenburg & CO) confirmed last week that indeed
some of the information boards at Landvetter Airport will display a
special welcome message to GUADEC attendees August 6-7, Gothenburg &
CO will pay the expense for this.

Because of this and the other services Gothenburg & CO is offering us
I suggest that we give them partner status, here [1] is a logo he we
can use on the website.

1 http://corporate.goteborg.com/about/graphic-identity-2/download-company-logotype/?lang=en

--
-mvh Oliver Propst