Re: [guadec-local] Social event schedule

On 07/22/2015 03:01 PM, Oliver Propst wrote:
 From my understanding we have a social event schedule that looks like
this now (only listing events with a confirmed date):

Friday Picnic in Slottsskogen
Saturday Jerntorgets Brygghus
Sunday  Fotboll
Monday  Kviberg Tour (afternoon activity)
Wednesday  Biljardpalatset

Wednesday would be on the 12th of August, right?
I think a lot of people will leave during the day of the 12th (at least in the gnome-maps team, not sure about others). The local FOSSGBG meetup will happen on the 11th, and they usually go to biljardpalatset afterwards. If some GUADEC attendees are interested in going to the FOSSGBG event, then Biljardpalatset could be a good place to meet up with the rest afterwards.
So maybe better to move the Wednesday event to Tuesday?
- Andreas