Re: [guadec-local] Water supply

On 07/10/2015 03:31 PM, Oliver Propst wrote:
 From my understanding it does not look now like we can afford to
provide bottled water to every attendee. That said we should make sure
there is appropriate water supply at Folkets Hus (especially for
speakers during talks) and at the BOF venue (IT-University).

I don't ever recall getting free bottled water as an attendee at GUADEC. Not at FSCONS either. Bottled water for each speaker would be good, but I'll need some numbers of what the total cost would be for the budget.
- Andreas