[guadec-local] Coordination of papers

So regarding coordination of papers I talked to Allan asking him if he wanted to help out. He suggested that we asked ebassi again and he said he could do it. Specifically he said this:

15:47 <ebassi> I've been doing that for 2013 and for 2014 aday had to cover for me. I'd be happy to help out (sending out the CfP, grading papers, and stuff), but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to hunt down people to do stuff on time
15:48 <ebassi> especially the website side was tremendously late, last year, and that had serious repercussions on everything else
15:50 <ebassi> also, the web stuff was not really up to scratch, I must say, but on that I had zero control

So I'm thinking we should try to help Emmanuele out with this as best we can, and hopefully everything will turn out fine.

So in short: my suggestion for this is that we decide on letting Emmanuele do this this year again. What do you say?

regards
Mattias