Re: [guadec-local] Frilagret + Folkets hus.

Hi.

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 12:11:19AM +0100, Mattias Bengtsson wrote:
probably not have time to set up a meeting with Frilagret / Folkets hus
but I could probably join if the meeting is on Friday and maybe also on
Thursday (that's a bit more uncertain).

Could someone take care of this please?
I have absolutely no clue what this is about. And I think that okay, because
this is the -local list.  But I just want you to know that I can't offer any
help because I'm clueless.  If there is anything I can do remotely (i.e. from
Germany), I will try my best.

Cheers,
  Tobi