[guadec-local] Tracking Sponsorship requests

Hi everyone.

Do you track who you have asked already whether they'd be interested
in sponsoring GUADEC?

On a related subject:  I promised to type "Goeteborg IT company" into
Google.  I found
http://www.businessregiongoteborg.com/huvudmeny/establishmentinvestment/foreignownedcompanies.4.593937bc13c25763ba1203c.html?sv.url=12.7a8692f913cb5e7d8e8284
If that link does not work, try to open
http://www.businessregiongoteborg.com/huvudmeny/establishmentinvestment/foreignownedcompanies and select the
"Information and communication" category.
There is "a grand total of 169 companies matched your criteria".
I belive that there must be at least one company in that list which has big
enough meeting rooms and is willing to sponsor it :o)
Opera comes to mind. Or IBM. Or Oracle.

Cheers,
  Tobi