[guadec-local] Preparing sandwiches tomorrow

Hello community,

shopping for the picnic went great today (Oliver, David, you guys are such bros. I love you). In order to bring it all together, I was planning to take a few hours tomorrow morning/afternoon in order to prepare and wrap all the sandwiches, so that we can just pass them out at the picnic.

I would need help from 1-2 volunteers if possible, but more importantly I need a place and some equipment to do this.

Currently, we have stored everything at the Pelagicore offices. Does anyone know if there is a possibility for us to do the prep work there? If not, could I get some help with moving it all to a place where it would be possible? Thanks!
--
Best,

Christopher Svanefalk

Web: http://www.csvanefalk.com