Re: [guadec-local] Angående ansökan för övern attningslokaler [ska skickas till idrottsförvaltningen ]

Hi,

Is this for some sort of camping setup (sleeping bags, no rooms)?

That is correct. One or a few large rooms with shared bathrooms and showers. Its a standard set up for football tournaments and the like. Guests are expected to provide their own sleeping materials (usually sleeping bags, pillows and mattresses).

I'd recommend investigating the interest in this by sending an email
to Foundation list. I don't think many would be up for this kind of
accommodation, so probably worth checking before engaging with the
local sports office.

There is also the question of liability, which would be necessary to clear up: who's responsible for cleaning etc. I also expect them to have a strict no alcohol policy for the quarters, which is probably ok since no-one would afford alcohol any way.

Either way, I agree that before making arrangements with the sports office, we should gauge the interest with the would-be participants, but starting discussions to get the facts from the sports office costs us nothing and does not commit us to anything, so I see no reason why this can not be done in parallel.

/A