Re: [guadec-local] Network infrastructure

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 01:18:28PM -0400, Jean-Francois Fortin Tam wrote:
Alright, please verify with the university sysadmins and let me know if
the infrastructure in place might be insufficient. I have bad memories
of GUADEC (Desktop Summit) 2011 in Berlin where the wifi was unusable
and wired networking was nonexistent.

Out of curiosity, would you be eager to sponsor the video recording
and editing? We are paying superlectures.com, which is run by a
startup based out of the university, 1000 EUR + VAT to do it.

Would you be open to sponsoring this amount?

Just exploring what the options are at this point.

Thanks,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.