Re: [guadec-local] football playground

----- Original Message -----
Hi all,
I've finally found nice small football playground. It's 50 m long so
nothing regular. More or less half of the regular one.

http://www.mapy.cz/s/7rls

It's owned by the school next to it so I plan to mail somebody if they
can lend/rent it to us.

There's also a playground next to the Red Hat office - it's artificial
turf one. We play were - I'd say we could offer our Monday slot or there
should be no problem to get extra options (but in the evening, it's
tricky...)

Jaroslav

there is a swimming pool next to it so we can have a rest nicely on the
grass just a seconds from the pool. There is a pub with beer and tasty
pork specialties and maybe we can arrange some small event there like
music or so.

ideas?
Vladimir