[guadec-local] "Emmanuele Bassi" <ebassi gmail com>, karen gnome

Just a reminder that, as announced last week, we are going to have our next irc meeting on guadec-planning tomorrow.

Last weekend was quite eventful for us. Andreas and Rui are busy working on the website. Jakub and Christian worked on the sponsorship brochure, we reserved lunches for the four conference days, we heard back from the company that might do the video processing, and have a few great ideas for social events.
See you around,

-florian