Re: [guadec-local] pre-release of videos

Hey,

On 12 August 2013 15:38, Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz> wrote:
Hi guys,

the superlectures are almost done with video cuts.

awesome, thanks!

I would like to ask you for review of their work.

http://www.superlectures.com/guadec2013/

Its current status:

- Search is not working yet.
- The speech transcription is not perfect. It is turned on for debugging
reasons. It would be nice, if someone can fix it. In other case, it will
be turned off.

How is this done? I don't see a way to do it from the website. Can
anyone do it? Do we need a special account to log in?

- Some Videos are missing. The meta data should be available now. Videos
are in progress.
- Some Videos could be wrong categorized. Please let us know about
that.
- Some Videos have no description or abstract. Please let us know about
that.

Which ones? The keynotes? The lightning talks? Those are ok like that IMO.

Please do not publish the link, before typos and other mistakes are
fixed.

Well, you already posted this to public mailing list :-)

Cheers,
Rui